We have quite a few of these in the library. Just ask!
The shortlist for the Melbourne Prize for Literature is out as well as the Best Writing.
The Melbourne Prize for Literature
The Best Writing Award
- Blood by Tony Birch
- Piano Lessons by Anna Goldsworthy
- The Children of the King by Sonya Hartnett
- How to Make Gravy by Paul Kelly
- The Cook by Wayne Macauley
- Outside by David McCooey
- Past the Shallows by Favel Parrett
- The Amateur Science of Love by Craig Sherborne
- Mateship with Birds by Carrie Tiffany
The English Class by Ouyang Yu
Lisa Hill has written reviews for some of these books. Lisa’s reviews can be read on her blog, I highly recommend them. Readings has information worth reading too.