On Tuesday we celebrated Library Technician’s Day at MGS. This is a great chance to acknowledge the huge amount of work that goes on ‘behind the scenes’ as Barbara:
- processes our materials,
- records and catalogues all our AV programs,
- looks after the photocopier,
- knows the answer to all the ‘library’ questions we might ask
- Supervises the desk at different times of the day, AND
- allows the teacher librarians to provide our students with such excellent service.
Thanks Barbara – we REALLY do appreciate it!