Welcome to the blog of the MGS Teacher-Librarians. We shall be writing all sorts of wonderful and interesting posts – all about our curriculum, our book clubs, other libraries, books, websites, and about all the fun stuff we do.
March 31, 2011
What we do, how we do it, and what's coming up in the world of books and information. View all posts by mgslibrary
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 31st, 2011 at 11:13 pm and tagged with books, curriculum, ideas, introduction to and posted in Introducing...... You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Hello world!”
Search the MG Library Blog
- Geography – Megacities
- May – Ruth Eastham – The Messenger Bird
- May – Belinda Murrell – The Sequin Star
- April – ICT Dystopians – Eggers, Malley, Doctorow
- March – James Phelan – The last thirteen
- Phillip Gwynne – The Debt Series
- March – Catherine Jinks – A very peculiar plague (Book 2 City of Orphans series).
- February – Robert Muchamore – Black Friday (Cherub Series 2 – number 3)
- February – Veronica Roth – Divergent
- January – My holiday reading
TagsAmie Kaufman Animalia animation awards books book trailers book trailers Random House Centre for Youth Literature Children's Book Council of Australia competition curriculum Cybersafety Destiny Quest Digital Footprint education Express Media film film competition George Ivanoff Get Reading Gregory Fish Library history ideas Illuminae Illustrator Inky Awards Inkys Inside a Dog website introduction to Jay Kristoff John Green judge Kindle Kingston Library Library Lovers' Day Library Promotion Library Promotion library technicians literacy literature Marc McBride Melbourne Writers' Festival Mentone Public Library Michael Clyne Miffy Farquharson movies MWF notJack Writers' Prize NYR 2012 Oscar O’Neill-Pugh poetry presentation tools prizes Random House reading reading promo romance SLV Social Media Somerset Celebration of Literature Speed Book Dating State Library of Victoria strange studying teacher-librarians TED video theory unusual vce video videos web2.0 writing Writing Competition Young Adult
More information about MG Libraries